Pepper mill in aluminium body, 12 cm
This stylish pepper mill strikes the perfect balance with the warmth of the natural wood and the hi-tech look of the aluminium finish.
A sublime graphical effect
This magnificent Line pepper mill features a head crafted from natural wood and a striated aluminium body. With its stylish combination of materials and superb graphical effect, it is a must-have for the table. This pepper mill is made in France and houses Peugeot's famous lifetime-guaranteed mechanism. The button on top of the mill is adorned with the Lion's mark and can be easily used to adjust the grind setting. - 12 cm model - perfect for use on the table - Made in France - Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests - Mechanism with a lifetime warranty - Five-year warranty for the mill - For grinding black, white, green, and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds - Grind adjustment button: the more the button is screwed, the finer the grind, and vice versa - Ready to use: peppercorns included.
Foie gras terrine with coffee and whisky
1 lobe of duck foie gras (500 g)
160 ml cold Keheli coffee (Ethiopia)
40 ml whisky (slightly peaty)
8 g sea salt + 2 g sugar + 1 g Voatsiperifery pepper.
1. Prepare the coffee in a French press with a medium grind. Allow to infuse for 30 minutes. Press and then place in the refrigerator.
2. Allow the foie gras to come up to room temperature for an hour (remove the veins if necessary).
3. Mix the whisky and the COLD coffee. Pour over the foie gras and then add the sugar/salt/pepper mixture.
3. Tightly wrap the foie gras while compressing (shape into a rectangle, so that it can be packed into the terrine in two stages).
4. Put the Peugeot Appolia terrine in the refrigerator.
Pack the foie gras into the terrine.
Wrap in film and add the lid.
1. Wrap the entire terrine in film and cook in a bain-marie. Cook in a non-preheated oven at 75°C for approximately 1 hr 45 min (check that the temperature is 62°C in the middle).
2. Take out of the oven and remove the film and lid. Place in the refrigerator.
3. The next day, replace the lid.
4. Wait at least three days before eating. Remove from the terrine and slice with a knife dipped in hot water.
5. Add the Voatsiperifery pepper to taste.