Peugeot Line Salt Mill in carbon finish & graphite wood, 12 cm
The 12 cm tall Peugeot Line Carbon Salt Mill is a must-have for the table, especially when paired with the Peugeot Line Carbon Pepper Mill.
An exclusive design to complement any contemporary table
The Carbon Line salt mill features a new highly contemporary design with a daring, yet eye-catching combination, namely an aluminium body whose striations play with the light and whose colour perfectly matches the subtly metallic graphite colour of the wooden top (PEFC-certified). The mill is manufactured in France and reflects Peugeot's expertise: the steel mechanism is specially engineered for dry salt and comes with a lifetime warranty, while the button offers a simple and effective way of adjusting the grind setting (the more the button is screwed, the finer the grind).
- - 12 cm tall - perfect for use on the table
- - Made in France
- - Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
- - Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- - Five-year warranty for the mill
- - For grinding dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm
- - Grind adjustment button: the more the button is screwed, the finer the grind, and vice versa.
- - Do not use dried wet salt or wet salt in this salt mill. This mill is designed for dry salt.