Electric Salt mill, brushed stainless steel finish ABS, 14 cm
The Peugeot Zeli electric salt mill offers a comfortable one hand operation. Made of ABS, Zeli features a brushed stainless steel finish.
Compact and easy to transport
Bring a contemporary touch to your table and to your kitchen with the Peugeot Zeli electric salt mill and its brushed stainless steel finish. This battery-powered salt mill, compact in size at only 14 cm, offers excellent control and ease of use. Simply press the top button to operate. A light comes on simultaneously for better control of the salt output. This Zeli electric salt mill comes with 6 batteries and 1 spare bulb.
Foie gras terrine with pear, cinnamon and Sauternes
1 lobe of duck foie gras (500 g)
160 ml Sauternes (or other sweet white wine)
8 g sea salt + 2 g sugar
1 ripe Williams pear
20 g butter
20 g sugar
1. Allow the foie gras to come up to room temperature for an hour (remove the veins if necessary).
2. Add the Sauternes, salt and 2 g of sugar.
3. Tightly wrap the foie gras while compressing (shape into a rectangle, so that it can be packed into the terrine in two stages).
4. Cut the pear into small cubes.
5. In a hot frying pan, add the butter and 20 g of sugar. Allow to caramelise slightly before adding the pear. Sauté and then add the Sichuan pepper. Drain and keep in the refrigerator.
6. Put the Peugeot Appolia terrine in the refrigerator.
Pack the foie gras into the terrine in two stages.
Place the first half of the foie gras in the terrine, add the pear in the centre and then cover and pack with the second half.
Wrap in film and add the lid.
1. Wrap the entire terrine in film and cook in a bain-marie. Cook in a non-preheated oven at 75°C for approximately 1 hr 45 min (check that the temperature is 62°C in the middle).
2. Take out of the oven and remove the film and lid. Place in the refrigerator.
3. The next day, replace the lid.
4. Wait at least three days before eating. Remove from the terrine and slice with a knife dipped in hot water.
5. Grind cinnamon over the slices (season to taste).