Serves two or three
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
For the pie pastry:
- 160g flour
- 2g salt
- 120g natural yogurt
- 40g olive oil
OR ready-made puff pastry for a quicker version
For the filling:
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
- 6 coloured tomatoes
- A few basil sprigs
- Salt and pepper
- Feta (as much as required)
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and salt together. Then add the natural yogurt and olive oil. Knead for a few seconds until the dough has an even consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (conventional oven).
- Sprinkle some flour on the worktop and then use a rolling pin to roll out the dough into a large circle (approximately 3 mm thick).
- Place the pastry circle on a sheet of baking paper and spread with a thin layer of grain mustard, but stop short of the edges.
- Wash and finely cut the tomatoes. Arrange on the layer of grain mustard.
- Finally, fold over the edges of the pie towards the centre. Sprinkle with the basil and bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes, while keeping a close eye on the pie as it cooks.
- Once cooked, season and sprinkle with some crumbled feta.