Creamy and Crispy Turkey with Vegetables and Comté
For 4 people :
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 4 fairly thin turkey cutlets
- 45 g of grated Comté
- 4 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 8 new carrots
- 240 g peas
- 300 g button mushrooms
- 200 ml of liquid cream
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon of flour
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan
- 60g panko or breadcrumbs
- 2 stems of oregano, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- Place a quarter of the Comté and parsley on a turkey cutlet in a line on one edge.
- Roll the escalope to enclose the Comté, tightening well so as to obtain a roll. Film tightly with cling film ,do not hesitate to put two layers. Make the other rolls in the same way.
- Place the rolls in a large saucepan of boiling water. Turn off the heat under the pan and leave the rolls covered for 5 minutes.
- Cut the film from a roll, pour the juice that will flow into a bowl then completely remove the film. Do the same with the other three turkey rolls.
- Peel and cut the carrots into pieces. Immerse them in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Add the peas and continue cooking for 3 minutes. Drain and plunge the vegetables into a bowl of very cold water.
- Cut the mushrooms in half. Put them in a pan, add the juice from the turkey rolls and brown everything until the mushrooms start to brown.
- Then add the carrots, peas and liquid cream. Salt and pepper. Continue cooking until the vegetables are just cooked through.
- Place the beaten egg, flour and breadcrumbs on three different plates. Dip the rolls in the egg, flour, then again in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Brown them in an oven preheated to 180 ° C.
- Serve the vegetables in a large dish or in small individual dishes then place the crispy rolls cut into two or three nice pieces.
- Finish by sprinkling the leaves with fresh oregano.