Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 2 perfectly ripe avocados
- 100g cooked prawns
- Half a mango
- 1 red onion
- 1 small green chili pepper
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Rocket salad to serve
- Finely slice the red onion and green chili pepper. Cut the mango half into small cubes, and cut three quarters of the prawns into small pieces. Place them all in a large bowl.
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out the middle (leave some flesh around the edges). Crush the removed avocado flesh with a fork and add to the large bowl.
- Squeeze half the lime and add the juice to the preparation along with the chopped coriander. Mix together and season.
- Arrange the sesame seeds on a small plate. Place the hollowed avocados on the seeds so that they stick to the flesh.
- Garnish the avocados with the mixture. Place one or two whole prawns on top and arrange on a bed of rocket before tasting!
Original Recipe From Peugeot Saveurs UK