Peugeot Salt mill in Olive Wood, 18 cm
With the inimitable lively grain of the olive wood coursing through the body of Peugeot's iconic Paris mill, this 18 cm manual salt mill is truly a one-of-a-kind model.
Warm and authentic wood
The timeless Paris model is the figurehead of the lion brand. This 18 cm salt mill has been crafted from olive wood and owes its full personality to the distinctive lively grain that snakes through the wood as though driven by passion. The 18 cm Paris olive wood mill moves seamlessly from the kitchen to the table. The metal button adorned with the lion's head is used to adjust the grind setting. Tighten the button for a fine grind or loosen for a crunchier texture... the choice is yours. The steel mechanism inside the Paris salt mill comes with a lifetime warranty. This model can grind dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm. Do not use wet sea salt (even dried).
- Made in France
- Noble wood for added warmth and an authentic, contrasting look
- Silky-smooth touch (oiled finish)
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm
- Ready to use: salt crystals included
- Do not use wet sea salt (even dried)